Saturday 15 April 2023

New arrivals - French Foreign Legion and their opposition...

 New arrivals, a 'little' project for desert games .. Redoubt Enterprises Foreign Legion and Arabs (tuaregs)..

Spotted some nice painted of 40+ foreign legion tfigures o get me started and another job lot with about 15 figures. Broken figures discarded to the melty pot and some repaired using bits of other bad pose figures. Leaving me with enough for most games I can think of...

Tuaregs.. a couple of lots of Ebay spotted at the same time... metal cast spears replaced with wire ones and a few minor conversions on some figures done ...

Some more off another Ebay lot,  nine mounted on camels
and four on horses, these all had broken off gun barrels and have been remodelled to some extent and given other weapons... 

I've got out the desert setup I use for the game table and will be making some improvements....

No comments:

Post a Comment