Saturday 29 June 2024

FFL Mounted Company (WIP)

 After the last set of games I'm now going through the FFL collection and making some improvements. Also I've been retiring some figures from the collection, these will head off to the melty-pot of doom to be made into some 40mm figures.

Of course when I spotted a number of lots on Ebay which were worth a punt.  I ended up with some more figures. The reason for buying them was so that I could now make up a mounted company on the march and deployed.  A plus was the building, some barrels & boxes and a palm tree.

The purchased lot(s)...
I had a couple of redoubt legionaries on mules and with the figures I bought I could setup the company on the march,
Also horse-holders too, so the deployed company
Some painting to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment